Re-engineering the best-selling Adscope 609 to add more of the professional-grade features you’ve come to expect. The result is a durable yet lightweight instrument with the acoustic performance of a scope costing two or three times more.
The Adscope-Lite 619 features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined from aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, only 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Extra-large 1 3/8" diameter bell and highly sensitive 1 3/4" diaphragm
- ADC’s AFD technology further enhances acoustic response; use light pressure for low frequencies, firm pressure for high frequencies
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- 15% thicker tubing (compared to Adscope 609), made without natural rubber latex or phthalates
- Overall length 31"
- 18 tubing colors and 4 satin metal finishes
- Adsoft™ Plus Snap-on silicone eartips
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Includes both large and small Adsoft™ Plus eartips and scope ID tag
- Individually acoustic tested and inspected in the USA
- Lifetime warranty and free parts forever